COVID 19 STATEMENT
At The Bladebone our top priority is the health and wellbeing of all our employees, customers and third parties. To minimise the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure that the Pub is a safe place to visit, we are undertaking a number of additional safety measures, these include:
• • Enhanced cleaning and sanitising regimes
• • Chemex Chemical & Produce Supplier
• • Professional Contract Cleaning Company
• • Provision of additional hand washing facilities and sanitising stations
• • Social distancing measures implemented across the business
• • All waiting staff & management wearing facemasks when serving
• • Staff are temperature checked on arrival to work at the premises & logged
• • COVID-19 illness reporting procedures for staff, customers and contractors
• • Enhanced provision of personnel protective equipment (PPE), where appropriate
• • Delivering a certified COVID-19 staff training program across the business
• • An ongoing review and verification of our procedures by our Environmental Health
• • Any staff showing any symptoms are not allowed to return to work until we have received copy of pass certificate from a covid-19 test
The Bladebone Has Had an ‘COVID-19 assessment.
As a business we will continue to adhere to regional and central government advice and industry guidelines
The Bladebone COVID-19 policy has been implemented throughout the business and is in addition to existing food safety management system and health and safety management system.
The RCS PUBS Ltd Company & management will ensure that adequate finances and resources are provided to enable this policy to be implemented and standards verified.
We will continue to review our COVID-19 policy and update as necessary in line with the Government Guidelines.
R.SANDERSON – Director/Chef Patron
or give us a call
You can find us
Chapel Row, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 6PD
Mon - Sat: 12:00 - 22:00
Sun: 12:00 - 22:00
food service times
Mon - Tue: Closed
Wed - Sat: 12:00 - 15:00, 17:30 - 21:30
Sun: 12:00 - 18:30